The new AVR32, (to the left) compared to a modern
AVR 8-bit Mega644.
The 32-bit processor is many times faster and has a lot
more features, since it represents the next step in the
But it only comes in Surface Mount Packages.
- This kit + your computer are all you need to develop and
run your programs on the AVR32 (UC3B) Micro Controller.
You just upload your program via USB and reset.
- No limitations, all needed information is present
- Step by Step guide
Since the AVR32 only are available in surface mount packages, here is
a module with only the AVR32 and the required decoupling capacitors.
You can make your own with our help, and for your convenience you can
also buy a finished module from us if you prefer that.
The kit is designed to be
- Wonderfully primitive!
No extra hardware to steal your
focus. You can follow each trace to the MCU pin.
- You spend your time learning the AVR32 and making hardware instead of
learning a development kit.
Let you access every pin on the AVR32UC3B1256 surface mounted MCU.
- Made for Students, using GNU tools. It has no limitations.
- Stand alone:
Easy to follow Step by Step Getting Started Guide to building
your own Stand Alone AVR32 hardware.
- Extendable: Easy to start with, and easy to extend
to any application; (just add more IC's and boards ;-).
- Quick in development compared to SMT + CAD + Soldering.
You just connect your new parts instead of having to make a new
PCB each time you want to change something.
- SMT free, ff you skip making your own DIL module,
You can develop your prototypes without the hassles of
surface mounted components.
- Gives access to the world of 32-bit MCU's for us who like to develop on
breadboards, since they usually are Surface Mounted.
- Give you total control : There will is no unnecessary components that you
might not know what they do or if they affects your work,
only the components that
you need for the moment will be on your board. This gives you a 1-1
relation on what you have on your development system and what you
will have in your finished system. This makes it easier to go from
prototype to manufacturing.