The kit is designed to be
- DIY Anyone can build it, with components from
any local electroniks store :-)
Information wants to be free!
You still might have to buy the components, but if
you are a Student at Uppsala University, then
you might borrow or win a kit!
- Cheap: Designed for Students, using GNU tools.
- Extendable: Easy to start with, easy to extend
to any application, (just add more IC's and boards.
- Simple: Require no soldering!
Based on a Solderless Breadboard.
- Usefull: It introduces you to some of the best
Microcontrollers on the market today.
- Scalable Distribution: No single supplier of components,
anyone can buy them localy